est. per hourDiscovery Behavioral Health • 6h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourCedar Wellness • 12h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per yearGotham Enterprises Ltd • 9h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $80000 - $107000
Verified per yearLifeStance Health • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- MultiCare Health System • 10d ago
Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Sea Mar Community Health Centers • 13h ago
Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $38.75 to $74.23
Verified per hourCapital Medical Center • 2d ago Good pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $110,000.00 to $120,000.00
Verified per yearIda Culver House Broadview • 2d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per yearChildren's Home Society of WA • 13h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
ARNP or PA-C - Adult Primary Care - Federal Way - Full-time
| Estimated Pay
|$49 per hour
|Federal Way, Washington
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Virginia Mason is fulfilling our vision of transforming healthcare by expanding our collaborative primary care team. We have an opportunity for a 1.0 FTE family medicine APP at our regional medical center in Federal Way, Washington. Join an innovative multidisciplinary team whose members appreciate work/life balance, their team and the patients they serve.
Our providers say they come to Virginia Mason for the reputation of high quality care and they stay for the teamwork and relentless focus on patient experience and outcomes.
Aspects of the APP role:
- Integrative primary care model. Virginia Mason has an innovative approach, with imbedded pharmacists, social workers and psychiatry providers all part of the primary care team and partnering to provide the best care to patients. In primary care, we provide focused, coordinated care for our patients that have resulted in excellent health outcomes. Social workers are available to help address social/emotional/behavioral/environment needs and to provide and coordinate care.
- Flexible schedule options. We partner with you to develop a schedule that accommodates your individual needs as much as possible.
- Access to ancillary and specialty services: Referral options to over 30+ medical specialties within Virginia Mason with collegial and responsive results.
- Learning opportunities: The team has a teaching culture and is a conducive environment for providers newly out of school. A formal mentorship program is in place to help guide new providers to Virginia Mason and support them for long term success.
- Innovation: The Virginia Mason culture promotes new approaches, best practice standards and continual improvement for both the patient and team member safety and experience using our Virginia Mason Production System with the vision of being the quality leader in healthcare.
Work with a committed and caring team of physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, medical assistants and clinical support team members, all of whom are committed to the Virginia Mason mission of improving the health and wellbeing of our patients. We are proud of our strong quality outcomes, our focus on continuous improvement, our innovative care delivery models and our ability to have fun while at work. We recognize the team member and patient experience is intertwined and prioritize the engagement of our staff, providers and patients. We are actively growing and expanding our practice to meet the needs of our patient population and are eager to have other skilled and like-minded individuals join our team!
- Washington State Registered Nurse License and an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner License are required for this job.
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and National Provider Identifier (NPI) numbers may be required depending on the position, as well as prescriptive authority.
- Advanced background in nursing; an understanding of anatomy, physiology, histology, and pharmacology; and strong interpersonal and counseling skills.
- Certification by specialty area as well as work experience in specialty area may be required, depending on the position.
- This position requires Certification as a Physician Assistant with prescriptive authority in the State of Washington.
At Virginia Mason Medica Center in Federal Way, our goal is to empower people to live healthy lives. Thats why we focus on health education and preventive medicine, in addition to comprehensive and compassionate medical care. Laboratory testing, diagnostic screenings, occupational medicine, and much more are all available. Our caring team members enjoy building relationships with our patients.