Gastroenterologist Opportunity in Athens, GA
About this job
University Health Alliance seeks a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join our extensive, well-established multi-specialty, private, physician group practice in Athens, GA. We also welcome any gastroenterologist with Interest/training in Hepatology, IBD, Advanced Endoscopy, and Motility. Fellows are encouraged to apply!
Convenient, Comprehensive, Compassionate Care for All
For more than 40 years, Athens and Northeast Georgia have trusted (UCBC) for excellence in cancer care. It already offers comprehensive Oncology services that include Medical Oncology, Radiation oncology, as well as a broad range of surgical oncology services and a world-class Clinical Research Program. Recognizing a need in our community for greater access to Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Palliative Care, Gastroenterology, and many other medical specialties, the team at UCBC is proud to present University Health Alliance (UHA).
With our mission to ensure that everyone in our community receives world-class healthcare, UHA serves the well-being of families in the greater Northeast Georgia/Athens area and draws patients from over 50+ counties. UHA provides complete, convenient, and compassionate primary healthcare.
- Highly Competitive Base Salary with additional Productivity/Quality Incentives/Partnership track
- Ability to be an Equal and full owner/partner and an opportunity for career growth.
- Join a robust and growing group of GI physicians In a new state-of-the-art center dedicated to excellence and Innovation with a comprehensive list of available In-house services.
- CME Reimbursement.
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental Benefits.
- Retirement Savings Plan.
- Malpractice Coverage Paid.
- Generous Paid Time Off.
- Ability to Enroll Patients in our world-class Clinical Research Program.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please email
I look forward to speaking with you!