Radiologist Opportunity located in picturesque Ithaca, New York
|Ithaca, New York
About this job
Radiologist Opportunity located in picturesque Ithaca, New York. Join an Integrated, Innovative, Independent Provider Lead Health Care System with Excellent Quality of Life.
- We have a full complement of medical and surgical sub-specialty service lines to support our growing healthcare network including ample support from advanced providers, nursing and support staff.
- This is a full time private practice position with track to partnership.
- Cayuga Medical Center is also home to an Internal Medicine residency program.
- Be the seventh in a group of radiologist with subspecialty niches supporting a 200 bed hospital and healthcare system
- Excellence in local care plus regional elite tertiary affiliations.
- Full digital/pacs/voice recognition/ overnight telerad coverage.
- Five GE CT including two 16 slice, one 32 slice large bore, one 64 slice, and one 128 slice PET CT.
- State of the art MRI including two 1.5T and one 3T.
- Similarly up to date dx, fluoro, nucs, US (Philips EPIQ 7g), mammo, DEXA.
- Mammography required
- Competitive Salary with track to partnership
- Contracted tele-radiology call coverage after 6pm
- Immigration Support Available
Consider this opportunity and be part of an excellent collegial environment where you can practice medicine your way.
The System: Cayuga Health System is a provider lead network of physicians and clinicians dedicated to delivering compassionate and superior healthcare, one patient at a time. We collaborate with Centers of Excellence and our community partners to provide the highest level of patient satisfaction. Cayuga Health System is at the forefront of adaptability and innovation with boundless opportunities to grow and empower individuals within a system of well-credentialed and highly talented clinicians. Our residency program embraces an innovative training model that prepares residents to be physician-leaders in medicine. We are the regions leading and most trusted healthcare system.
The Area: Cayuga Health is located in the heart of the picturesque Finger Lakes Region and is well-known for a diverse culture and community. Home to Cornell, Ithaca College, and a plethora of winerys and breweries. The community is a bustle of artists and activities. All-set amid a backdrop of lakes, state parks, and waterfalls. Come and live where others go to vacation.