Registered Nurse (RN) - Now Hiring
| Verified Pay ||$36 per hour|
|Location||Elkins Park, Pennsylvania|
About this job
Rydal Park, a premier Life Plan Community located in Jenkintown, is hiring Registered Nurses (RN).
Join a team that appreciates working together!
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the total nursing needs of residents, while actively incorporating our “Philosophy for Person-Directed Care.”
3:00 PM-11:15 PM, Full Time
11:00 PM-7:15 AM, Part Time
7:00 AM-3:15 PM, Full and Part Time
Hourly starts at $36 and up depending on experience +Generous PM shift and weekend differentials!
A day in the life may include:
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment for residents, staff, and visitors to participate in the resident’s daily life rhythm
- Performing comprehensive nursing evaluations and assessments
- Initiating plan of care as needed and appropriately supervising resident care
- Developing assignments in coordination with the care partners and keeping each team member accountable for resident care and satisfaction
To be successful in the role, you would have:
- Current RN license in the state for which applying
- Current CPR certification
- Prior nursing experience: senior care, skilled nurse, post-acute or sub-acute care preferred
- New grads are welcome!
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits:
- Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, plus seven holidays,
- Company-matching 401(k)
- Health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues
- Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement.
- $25 Cell phone plan with unlimited data
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, you may begin working after (a) showing proof of the first dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination regimen or one dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination; (b) showing proof of a COVID vaccination appointment within 7 days of your start date; or, (c) upon submission of a request for exemption from COVID vaccination. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.