Commercial HVAC Installation Technician
| Estimated Pay ||$18 per hour|
|Location||Jefferson city, Tennessee|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Lee Company offers complete facility solutions services of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and preventative maintenance for commercial facilities throughout Tennessee, Alabama, and Kentucky. Our incredible team has built their reputation on trust, honesty, employee safety and excellence since 1944.
Summary of Job:Performs repairs and replacements for our commercial HVAC customers. Primarily responsible for performing installs, repairs and maintenance to a variety of equipment including: refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, light commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, economizers, humidifiers, capacity controls, semi-hermetic compressors, split systems, flame safeguard controls, air compressors, air driers, and packaged units.
Education and Experience:
- Universal EPA Certification (recommended)
- 3+ years of Commercial HVAC experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have excellent written communications skills
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Must have excellent oral communications skills
- Must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Must be able to deal with difficult people
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to work well with other technicians and trade professionals
Company Perks & Benefits:
Our mission at Lee Company is to create an environment where our employees can thrive, and we mean that. Wellness involves your relationships, finances, career, community, as well as physical health. We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk. Check out what benefit programs we offer to help our team and family members THRIVE with us!
- We pay 100% of every employee’s long-term disability, life insurance, and fees associated with acquiring and maintaining a trade license
- We offer free trade training and license exam preparation through Lee Company University (LCU), our very own NCCER accredited trade school
- We have a company match program for 401(k) and health savings account contributions
- You earn paid time off and paid holidays for your personal well-being
- We have available cash incentives or reduced health insurance rates for wellness screenings
- We offer meaningful assistance programs like Chaplain services, an on-site / mobile clinic, and an emergency assistance fund
- We connect you to opportunities to make an impact through volunteering in our communities
- And other benefits such as health insurance, dental, vision, and short-term disability
At Lee Company, you will be among the most knowledgeable and experienced trade experts in the country. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, paid training, and opportunities for growth.
If you have a desire to serve and a passion for excellence, apply today!
Lee Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, or family and medical leave.