est. per hourIridium Satellite LLC • 11h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourTtec • 5h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAcentra Health • 5h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLiveops • 4h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourOliver Zelaya - State Farm Agent • 17h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourBAE Systems • 17h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCrossfuze • 15h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Public Health Growth Account Manager - Full-time / Part-time
About this job
The Public Health Growth Account Manager will be the primary business development professional focused on growing LMI's portfolio across HHS and other Civilian Health agencies. Agencies supported by this account include but not limited to HHS, CMS, NIH, CDC, FDA, USDA health. This role will identify and qualify a high-quality pipeline of opportunities with these agencies that reflects LMI's overall growth strategy and an account-specific growth strategy, as well as support capture activities by bringing the "voice of the customer" and customer-specific context into all elements of our offered solution.
LMI is a growing consulting firm with a 60-year history dedicated to advancing the management of government. Our clients value our specialized services and objective advice in logistics, management advisory services, advanced analytics, and digital services supporting the federal government. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction. We offer competitive salary, a merit-based bonus structure, and a generous benefits package designed to promote work-life balance and a focus on continued development.
LMI is seeking a Public Health Growth Account Manager with a demonstrated track record of identifying, qualifying, and winning opportunities. This position will report to the Vice President of Growth of the Health and Civilian Market (HCM).
This role will work in a highly collaborative, matrixed operating model of markets and growth, service lines and technology, and enterprise services. The Growth Lead provides strategy and insights on the future of civilian health missions in government and thought leadership on LMI's opportunities within this submarket.
Specific activities include:
- Identifies and prioritizes targets of opportunity for LMI within civilian health.
- Identifies and qualifies a civilian health pipeline that aligns with our strategic vision for growth at these agencies.
- Collaborates, communicates, and coordinates with all parts of LMI's matrixed organization (e.g., market leadership, service lines, technology, capture and proposal, marketing, workforce management, etc.) to position for and capture opportunities.
- Designs, develops, and implements account plans (to articulate and generate consensus for strategic vision, action plan, competitive intelligence, investments, business case, etc.) within the civilian health portfolio.
- Develops and implements call plans to engage customers to identify and shape opportunities.
- Supports capture and proposal efforts to maintain continuity across the business development lifecycle, enhancing the ability to win as opportunities pass from qualification into capture and proposal.
- Comfortable seeking out opportunities to engage with clients, attend industry events and be local to the DC metro area
- A strong record of business results in the civilian health consulting space
- 7+ years performing business development (sales, marketing, capture, proposal) activities, with emphasis in HHS accounts
- Familiarity with domains of key interest in the HHS space, including medical readiness, medical logistics, operational medicine, R&D, supply chain management, IT modernization, CX/UX, organizational change management, talent management, agile acquisition, digital modernization, data analytics, etc.
- Deep understanding of and trusted professional relationships with key HHS clients and stakeholders
- Travel requirements-local and occasional non-local
- Project management experience, expertise, and/or certification
- Specialized training in business development
LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, protected veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact email@example.com
Need help finding the right job?