est. per hourSynopsys • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourUline • 24d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourIcon Fitness • 4h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Hybrid Sales Manager- EST, CST - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$61 per hour|
About this job
The Sales Manager is responsible for a team of Inside Sales Representatives to achieve goals, deliver results, expense management, and maximize results and client satisfaction. Additionally, this role is also responsible for assisting and working collaboratively with the Program Director when needed to execute program-specific activities and responsibilities.
- Translate program requirements, based on the executed Statement of Work, into strategic initiatives for successful execution of contractual deliverables
- Ensure effective communications with Client
- Plan organize and monitor contract deliverables in support of the team to ensure achievement of annual contract KPIs and requirements
- Manage a team of ISRs in all areas of their employment:
- Communicate team objectives in ways that promote teamwork and create a strong sense of shared goals among team members
- Conduct cube rides and deliver timely and constructive feedback on quality and content of their calls as per expectations set by the client, using approved Coaching Guide forms
- Monitor ISR productivity, workload and outputs ensuring compliance with policies and processes and addressing issues through corrective action process as they arise
- Continuously assess ISR performance as it pertains to project progress, results and timelines and create and deliver individual development plans and performance appraisals according to Publicis performance management policies and standards
- Create a team-oriented, productive, and positive work environment by developing and mentoring team members through individual and team meetings
- Monitor employee compliance with all company policies and procedures and engage/work with Amplity Compliance to resolve issues and follow up with disciplinary action when needed
- Manage conflict and employee relations on the team, engaging Amplity Human Resources when appropriate
- Provide administrative oversight -maintain documentation of team members' attendance, approve time off, schedules, expense reports, etc.
- Provide coaching and support for assigned team of ISRs by observing product discussions and selling skills and providing feedback in collaboration with the Program Director
- Support the team by managing metric and sales reporting on a regular basis
- Responsible for the hiring and selection process for backfills and new positions
- Provide new product, sales, compliance and Amplity training for new employees
- Assist team with utilization of all technology requirements: CRM use, activity reports, sales reports and others as needed
- Ensure compliance with state/federal employment laws, corporate HR policies and personnel policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of management experience including ownership of technology, process management, training, quality, etc.
- 2+ years Inside Sales experience
- Experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Aesthetics Experience a plus
- Proof of Covid Vaccine at the time of hire is required.
- A valid driver's license with a safe driving record required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to effectively set priorities and effectively multitask in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Ability to effectively interact with other team members on all organizational levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to navigate virtual platforms
Key Performance Competencies:
- Decision Quality
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Business Acumen
- Driving for Results
- Organizational Agility
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Customer focus
- Motivating others
- Assessing and Selecting Talent
- Developing Direct Reports and Others
We have a 40-year track record of delivering solutions for Pharma and Biotech companies large and small.
Our wide-ranging capabilities include clinical and medical outsourced teams; clinical and medical capability development; companion diagnostic and precision medicine solutions; medical communications; expert engagement; remote and field solutions for patients, payers, and physicians; and strategic and access consulting. Therapeutically, we cross many areas but have been a leader in oncology and rare diseases.
Our one-of-a-kind Insights database offers clients a detailed view into patient-provider interactions and provider treatment rationale not found through any other provider.
Every offering, every touchpoint, every solution is designed to ensure our pharmaceutical client's patients gain access to and benefit from the best medicines for the right reasons.
Our company values align to our partnership vision and define our culture. These EPIIC values are reinforced in our people, our processes, and the solutions we provide for our clients: Excellence, Passion, Innovation, Integrity, and Collaboration.
We believe that delivering on true partnership for our clients begins and ends with our own team, which is why we relentlessly recruit and maintain teams devoted to living our EPIIC values. The result? An inclusive, collaborative, and respectful culture we are proud of. We hold one another accountable to maintaining a safe workspace where we challenge one another to bring our best selves to work each day.
You will never feel unsure about how our EPIIC values look when lived out. We make conscious efforts to model and reward behaviors that remind our colleagues, clients, vendors, and partners what we stand for.
We foster a sense of belonging by ensuring contributions are heard and respected. We want every member of the team to feel like they have a voice and they can use it. Constantly challenged and always supported, each member of our team is empowered to create innovative, meaningful outcomes for our clients.
Opportunities with Amplity offer competitive compensation and dependent on the opportunity could include a comprehensive benefits package and 401K benefits.
To learn more about us, visit our website at amplity.com or our social media pages, linkedin.com/company/amplity-health and twitter.com/amplityhealth.
CELEBRATING DIVERSE PERSPECTIVES
We passionately champion a culture of belonging, with transparent company practices that drive diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our commitment to inclusion is core to who we are. We welcome people with diverse backgrounds and perspective who ignite curiosity and challenge the status quo. As a provider of services across 6 continents, our team is as diverse as the clients we serve and the countries we work in.
We seek to create an inclusive, fair, and respectful environment that celebrates the individual differences and unique perspectives each person brings; where everyone feels a sense of belonging and can be their true, authentic, and best self.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome everyone to our team. We promise to maintain a safe working environment where team members can thrive. The IDEA - Amplity's Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity Alliance - makes sure of it. The IDEA helps our organization embrace diverse business practices, creates a sense of community through colleague resource groups, reminds our leaders to sponsor and embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages cultural competence and awareness through company-wide resources for learning.
Our commitment to diversity spans our people, our processes, and our suppliers.
OUR DIVERSITY POLICY
We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. In addition, Amplity Health maintains policies and procedures designed to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Amplity Health has facilities.