| Verified Pay
|Up to $13.00 per hour
| 52 S. Carlton St.
About this job
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE TOGA!
As a top international pizza chain in business for more than 50 years, Little Caesars offers tremendous career opportunities. As a local franchise, Aces, LLC d/b/a Little Caesars Pizza takes an active interest in the professional growth of our team members, and almost exclusively promote from within. We are the third largest Little Caesars franchise with over 70 locations.
Our mission is to be the best take-home pizza chain by exceeding customer expectations with extraordinary value, great tasting products, and outstanding people.
The Crew Member works productively as part of the restaurant team and performs their job responsibilities in such a way that all the products they make are of high quality and the customers they serve are satisfied.
- Serves customers according to established operational procedure via telephone and front counter, and exceed expectations.
- Prepares high quality products consistently by following Little Caesars recipes, specifications and procedures, as shown on the station job helpers.
- Displays the proper image as outlined in our company Policy Manual & Employee Handbook and or as directed by the management staff.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and other assigned areas to help maintain the standards for a great restaurant image.
- Practices safety and security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars Operational Resource Guide and by government agencies.
Strong Candidate Characteristics:
- Dependable, punctual, and hard-working, with the ability to handle pressure and stress
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to express a positive attitude towards others
- The ability to understand and follow direction and instructions
- The ability to multi-task
- The ability to perform the essential functions of the job
- Previous retail or customer contact experience preferred
All candidates must be at least 16 years old to apply and have a dependable way to get to and from work in accordance with their work schedule.
Aces, LLC d/b/a Little Caesars Pizza is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States