|Location||Goldsboro, North Carolina|
About this job
Education:Must possess a Bachelor's degree.
Required Training and Experience:
Must possess previous fighter experience within last8years in AV-8, A-10, F-15, F-16, F/A-18, F-22A, F-35 or compatible aircraft as an instructor ("K" prefix) for fighter MDSs only and/or a qualified contract instructor within the preceding two years on any of the above aircraft. Individuals with previous MTC instructor experience will be evaluated on a case by case basis predicated on airframe and compatible mission type.
Must possess a minimum of 500 hours in aircraft listed above.
Must have completed Air Combat Command Classroom Instructor Course or MAJCOM equivalent at any time prior to employment or within six months of employment.
Must be a graduate of AF Advanced Instrument School (AIS), IAW AFMAN 11-210.
Desired Training and Experience:
Possess more than 1,000 fighter flying hours in aircraft listed above.
FTU Formal Instructor Course Graduate ("T" prefix).
Previous experience as an academic platform and training device (simulator) instructor.
Qualified in tactical fighter listed above within the preceding 4 years or qualified as a contract instructor in a tactical fighter listed above within the preceding two years.
Previous F-16 Block 40/50 experience (Shaw AFB location only).
Must be able to fly the simulator in the capacity of a 2- or 4-ship IP/IWSO using current tactics and employment standard. Must maintain ground training currency (IRC, CRM/FRM, etc.) and be physically qualified to perform these duties.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and possess familiarity with normal government software and hardware.
Must possess a minimum Secret clearance. Position may require TS/SCI clearance with SAP/SAR access. Clearance requirements must be met and maintained as a condition of employment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain qualification to fly simulator in capacity of a 2- or 4-ship flight lead, using current tactics and employment standard.
- Maintain ground training currency (IRC, CRM/FRM, etc. and physical qualifications to perform duties.
- Provide academic and training device instruction IAW syllabus requirements and the requirements of the Performance Work Statement.
- Provide inputs as requested on areas relating to design, development, and implementation of training device mission sets.
- Must contribute to Courseware Development as applicable, in addition to fulfilling instructor duties.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.