| Estimated Pay ||$55 per hour|
|Location|| 11239 Ventura Blvd |
Studio City, California
About this job
JINYA Ramen Bar - Studio City is looking for an experienced General Manager, who is dedicated, ambitious and seeks opportunities to grow their career. Our General Managers are knowledgeable and friendly, who serve in a quick and efficient manager with a passion to maintain their restaurant by facilitating all service steps and always searching for ways to anticipate guest needs with the best hospitable intentions.
Combining both corporate and franchised locations, JINYA currently has 50+ restaurants nationwide, with growth projections of over 100 locations by 2025. JINYA - Named for a Samurai soldier that was close to the community and owned a small property, JINYA was an appropriate name that embodied the ideals of our restaurants.
JINYA provides a ramen experience as it is meant to be – with thick, rich broth in perfect balance with handmade noodles. JINYA is ramen culture, where the relationship between broth and noodles is serious but delicious business. You’ll quickly see why at JINYA we say, “No ramen, no life.”
- -Ensures food and service always exceeds company standards of excellence.
- -Sets the expectation for FOH/BOH crew members in maximizing productivity, maintaining cleanliness, organization and food quality while providing accurate speedy service.
- -Makes certain all operational duties and tasks are completed timely.
- -Demonstrate full leadership skills while working and setting the example to all other subordinate employees.
- -Acts as the liaison between corporate members and all restaurant employees.
Must be at least 18 years old to serve alcohol with appropriate alcohol training and food handling certificates upon hire or soon after. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in the work environment satisfactorily based on the physical demands of the job. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 18 years or older
- Background check
- Available to work: holidays
- Available to work: weekdays
- Available to work: weekends
- 4+ years of experience in the food & restaurant industry
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Management skills: supervising employees
- Management skills: hiring and onboarding
- Management skills: conducting performance reviews
- Management skills: reporting infractions
- Management skills: termination of employment
- Management skills: writing schedules
- Management skills: resolving customer complaints
- Management skills: managing employee conflicts
- Restaurant back of house skills: general food prep
- Restaurant back of house skills: expediting
- Restaurant front of house skills: point of sale (POS) operation
- Restaurant front of house skills: catering service
- Restaurant front of house skills: serving in fast casual
- Restaurant front of house skills: bussing tables
- Restaurant front of house skills: hosting
- Restaurant front of house skills: running food
- 5-7 years of total work experience
- Comfortable handling customer complaints
- Able to stand for duration of shift