The job below is no longer available.
est. per hourSubway Franchisee • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourWendys JACS Inc • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
•9 days ago
| Estimated Pay ||$10 per hour|
|Location|| 73 State Rout 1 |
Compare PayEstimated Pay
We estimate that this job pays $10.43 per hour based on our data.
About this job
The Sandwich Artist greets and serves guests, prepares product, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional guest service is a major component of this position.
• Crew members exhibit a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
• Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
• Uses Point of Sale system/cash register (cashier) to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
• Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
• Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
• Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
• Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
• Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the Wash, Rinse, and Sanitize method of cleaning.
• Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
• Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
• Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.