Truck Driver - Full-time
| Estimated Pay ||$29 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
What you will enjoy about being a part of the Cool Fuel / Arfsten family:
- Competitive benefits starting on your first day, with medical plans as low as $14 per check (including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, 401k, paid parental leave, voluntary accident, critical illness, hospital, and supplemental life insurance)
- Make an average of $60-70K annually with top performers reaching between $70-$85K annually
- Be home on the weekends, or when it matters most to you with flexible scheduling – most Drivers leave Sunday or Monday and return Thursday or Friday each week
- Earn up to an additional 3 cents/mile in safety and fuel bonuses
- Operate a well-maintained fleet
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- $32 monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Paid time off
- We want to hire the right person to stay with us:
- We’ll know your name
- We’ll know your family member’s names
- We’ll know your dog’s name
- We care about YOU!
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE (Overview & Key Responsibilities):
As an Over-the-Road Driver for Cool Fuel you will safely and professionally deliver truckloads to valued customers on a route through varying climates. At Cool Fuel / Arfsten, you are not just a driver, you are a valued teammate responsible for ensuring customer service, quality and delivery performance exceeds the expectations of our customers..
Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of all tasks):
- Portrays a positive company image through attentive customer service, professional appearance, positive interactions, and high work-ethic.
- Manage your driving records, maintain logbook, perform Pre/Post Trip inspections and document defects.
- Become familiar with customer operations to anticipate their needs and expectations to provide proactive solutions.
- Communicate with dispatch regarding any customer requests or delivery changes.
- Maintain interior cleanliness of truck to maintain a highly reliable, professional-looking vehicle
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (Minimum Qualifications):
- Class A License, medical card, and the ability to meet all DOT qualifications in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 36 months or 2 in the last 12 months.
- No DWI or DUI in the past 5 years.
- Communicate and understand written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to get in and out of truck several times a day.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART (Preferred Qualifications):
- 1-2 years prior commercial driving experience, in similar roles such as: tractor-trailer driver, CDL driver, regional or OTR truck, route driver or delivery driver.
- Prior tractor-trailer driver, CDL driver, regional or OTR truck, route driver or delivery driver experience.
- No key crashes in the past 12 months or no more than one key crash in the past 36 Months. Key crashes include but are not limited to rear end, lane change, intersecting and/or loss of control.
- Lift up to 75 lbs., push/pull a barrel or dolly up to 600 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)