est. per hourFirst National Bank of Pennsylvania • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSynopsys • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourUline • 24d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourIcon Fitness • 5h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Partner Sales Manager, AMS Managed Service Providers - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$74,000 per year|
About this job
The Managed Service Providers Partner Sales Manager (PSM) at Cloud Software Group will be responsible for developing and managing strategic Service Provider partners to grow our business and drive retention and revenue growth. You will work closely with our Managed Partners to develop and strengthen relationships to create pipeline and drive commitment for the MSP partner to offer services using CSG products and solutions.. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales, partner management and cloud software, with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develop and execue a strategic partner sales plan that aligns with the company's overall sales goals and objectives.
- Identify and cultivate new partnerships that support our growth strategy, including resellers, systems integrators and technology partners.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners, including regular communication, joint business planning and executing sales plays.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Renewals, Product Management to develop joint solutions and go-to-market strategies.
- Provide regular reporting on partner performance, including sales forecasts, pipeline analysis, and market insights.
- Partner with all PSM's across the team, to ensure the partners development and growth
- Drive revenue growth through effective partner engagement, account management, and sales enablement initiatives.
- 5 years relevant experience or more
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Experience in partner management, sales, or business development within the cloud software industry.
- Proven track record of developing and managing successful partnerships that drive revenue growth.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills. Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Google Workspace, and other relevant software tools.
Compensation may vary depending on your location, qualifications including job-related education, training, experience, licensure, and certification, that could result at a level outside of these ranges. Certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus, and sales incentives depending on the terms of the applicable plan and role as well as individual performance.
General State ranges $74k-$99k (min-mix)
NYC generally ranges $85k-$113k (min-max)
Benefits may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cloud Software Group and the country where you work. U.S. based employees are typically offered access to healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits, 401(k) plan and company match, among others.
Cloud Software Group is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.