est. per hourFeldCare Connects • 12h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourEdTheory, LLC • 12h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Physical Therapist - Outpatient Clinic
| Estimated Pay
|$51 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Location Information: CA Central District clinics are all within 45-60 minutes of each of other from Lodi, Stockton, Manteca, and Modesto. Being such a centralized location in "NorCal", there is literally SO many things to do. All of our clinics can serve as a jump off point less than 90 minutes from the San Franscico Bay Area as well as close to Sacramento for capital city fun, Napa/Sonoma/Lodi for world renowned wine experiences, and of course the Sierras and Lake Tahoe for chill mountain vibes including hiking, biking, camping, skiing/snowboarding, and several National/State parks such as Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon, etc. The Central Valley of CA is an explorer's heaven!
In our CA Central clinics, you will get experience treating all ages across the lifespan while being a part of an amazing team. Opportunities for both professional and clinical growth are available in all our locations. The undeniable culture and positive energy is palpable as soon as you walk into the clinics. Our patients and staff alike can feel it and enjoy working together in a positive, fast-paced, high-energy environment.”
This role is responsible for evaluating, planning, and implementing a treatment program for patients referred by physicians. This is an outpatient position. In this role, you will have the opportunity to treat a variety of specialties, including orthopaedic, pediatric, neurologic, and sports medicine patients. You will have the chance to work with a broader team to maximize patient outcomes using evidence-based care.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Establish strong relationships with each patient so that they have ability to exceed their functional goals
- Demonstrate a desire to positively connect with people
- Build and maintain relationships throughout the community
- Competitive compensation with ability to earn performance-based incentives
- Experience working with a diverse patient population: Neuro, Trauma, Ortho, Hand Therapy
- Foster a positive work environment by living clinically through PT Solutions core values
- Local and national organization dues and license renewal fees reimbursed by PT Solutions
- Fitness incentive, insurance benefits, employee assistance program, paid parental leave, 401k and profit sharing, and PTO package to include employee illness bank (EIB) accrual
- Graduate of APTA or CAPTE approved physical therapy program
- State licensure
- Basic Life Support Certification from the American Heart Association
Estimated Pay Rate: $95,000 - $135,000
Expanding Access to Quality Care
At PT Solutions, we’re more than colleagues; we’re a tight-knit community united in our mission to expand access to quality care. Our commitment to you is evident in our industry-leading professional development opportunities. From ongoing evidence-based clinical education to dedicated mentorship opportunities and an APTA-accredited Orthopaedic Residency Program, we propel our clinicians toward excellence in physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, and athletic training.
As we aim to be the go-to rehabilitation provider, we seek committed professionals eager to join us in that mission. A career with PT Solutions is an opportunity to shape the industry and make a lasting impact.
Let’s go further together and transform care. Join the #PTSLife today!
To see what #PTSLife is like, visit , and .