Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon Opportunity @ The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center - Now Hiring
| Estimated Pay
|$38 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (OSUWMC) is recruiting a Fellowship Trained Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon for our main campus/University Hospital and our ambulatory sites located in Columbus, Ohio area.
- The successful surgeon will be employed by (OSUWMC) and walk into a practice with immediate caseload and unlimited potential.
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is positioned for a period of extraordinary growth including the development of a new University Hospital.
- We offer a highly competitive academic salary, including clinical and academic bonus opportunities, an excellent benefits package, including a substantial retirement program and tuition reimbursement for qualifying dependents.
- MD or DO
- Successful completion of an accredited Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program
- Successful completion of an accredited Orthopaedic Spine Surgery Fellowship
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Eligible for an Ohio Medical License
For consideration, please send CV along with a cover letter to:
- Natalie Kessinger | Physician Recruiter |
The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.