3rd Shift Machine Operator
| Verified Pay ||$21.28 per hour|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
This is a long term, full-time employment opportunity offering a full comprehensive benefit package, 401k options, and advancement potential.
Job Title: Machine Operator
Pay Rate: $21.28 Hourly
Shift: 3rd Shift 5PM-5AM Monday-Thursday (Mandatory Overtime)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K,Vacation, Sick Time, Holiday Pay
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Manufacturing responsibilities will take place in a clean room environment. Must adhere to proper gowning procedures and clean room practices.
- Applicants must be mechanically inclined with the ability to utilize hand tools, power tools, measuring devices, and adhesives.
- Perform machine setup, in-process observation, in-process inspection, trouble-shooting, and routine maintenance.
- Ability to read and interpret work order instructions, SOP's, visual aids, and engineer drawings.
- Follow Good Documentation Practices. Adhere to cGMP guidelines and FDA, ISO regulations.
- Perform other Manufacturing responsibilities as assigned.
This is an excellent opportunity for career minded individuals seeking stable employment and growth opportunities. Promoting from within is high priority.
*Climate regulated environment
Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please submit an updated copy of your resume for immediate consideration.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, we’re obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it’s about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It’s the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It’s the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life—just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.