The job below is no longer available.
est. per hourFirst National Bank of Pennsylvania • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSynopsys • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourUline • 24d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourIcon Fitness • 5h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
District Sales Manager - MMS - Enterprise
•30 days ago
| Estimated Pay ||$61 per hour|
About this job
Manages district sales effort in accordance with corporate guidelines to increase client base through the implementation of specifically approved sales and marketing programs.
- Manages the achievement of corporate objectives by individual product line within area of district responsibility and within budgeted financial guidelines.
- Recruits, selects and directs sales staff in meeting or exceeding corporate goals. Monitors attainment versus forecast and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Identifies potential management candidates and brings to the attention of the Zone Manager.
- Manages line by line items of corporate assigned budgets.
- Projects a positive image in representing the corporation to clients and the community.
- Works with branch managers to develop mutual objectives and problem-solving issues using partnership principles.
- Ensures accuracy of weekly activity reports and audits commission and expense reports.
- Initiates, participates in, and supervises on-going training of assigned sales representatives in technical knowledge, competitive knowledge, and sales skills knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Marketing
- 4+ years of experience in Business-to-Business Sales with assertive closing skills
- People leadership experience
- HCM Sales Leadership Experience- Highly Preferred