Manufacturing Sales Representative - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$26 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
ISC Elevator Products is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team!
ISC Elevator Products is a Steel Distributor serving the elevator industry, heavy equipment and construction. In this role you will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. You will support ordering raw materials, coordinate inbound containers for goods and general office administrative tasks. We are a small office and we all wear many hats...so you may be pulled into other roles as needed like basic shipping, inventory and receiving.
A large part of this role will be working inside of our customers software and ordering platforms and interacting with our operating systems. You will need to be very comfortable around computers, able to navigate different order entry systems and capable of basic trouble shooting/problem solving inside a program. If you are not comfortable in excel, windows or don't like being in and out of the computer...this might not be perfect fit.
Summary of Responsibilities: This position will be responsible for facilitating all customer communications and assisting the sales team with order processing.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries, pricing, or deliveries
- Communicating with customer through various channels
- Processing orders, work orders and shipping documentation
- Input shipping information into customers computer systems
- Gather all pertinent documentation for invoicing
- Industrial Sales Experience
- Open minded and willing to learn company process.
- Ability to follow instructions provided by supervisor.
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of computer business systems
- Experience working with customer support
- Organizational skills
- The ability to respond quickly to sounds
- The ability to see and respond to dangerous situation
- The ability to wear personal protective gear correctly
- The ability to lift 25+ pounds if necessary
We do pre-employment, post 90-day, random, post- accident and for cause drug testing on all applicants and employees. This will be an entry level position. ISC is an equal opportunity employer. ISC does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.