Store Manager Sally Beauty 03559
| Estimated Pay ||$34 per hour|
|Location||Walterboro, South Carolina|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
SALLY STORE MANAGER:
Are you a proven leader with a strong drive to succeed? Do you believe it is important to work hard but also have fun doing it? As a Store Manager, we want you to bring your leadership, talents, and experience to a team-oriented and dynamic environment. Our managers are customer focused, role models and coaches who drive results and the development of our associates.
Sally Beauty is one of the largest hair and beauty suppliers in the world, and we are on a mission to empower our customers to express themselves through hair. At Sally – We want to inspire a more colorful, confident, and welcoming world.
Your primary role as a Store Manager:
- Provide supervision and support the direction planning of associates daily goals and activities to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Maximize sales and customer loyalty in assigned stores.
- Foster an environment of diversity, inclusion and belonging.
- Acts as main point of contact to resolve customer issues and concerns.
- Analyzes store trends and can anticipate customer demands.
- Engage, train, and develop your team to achieve positive results, while maintaining a positive cultural environment and minimizing associate issues.
- Ensure execution of all company processes in a timely manner and follow through with company directives, and assignments.
- Keep the store environment clean, organized and safe for associates and customers.
- Responsible for protecting company assets by ensuring all inventory and cash control procedures are being followed in store.
- Recruit Beauty Advisors to keep your store staffed ensuring a knowledgeable team is ready to take care of your customers at all times.
Qualifications to be a Store Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 3+ years retail sales/customer service experience preferred
- At least 1+ year(s) prior management experience preferred
- Ability to lead or support a team of associates to meet business objectives
- Can effectively communicate with team and management
- Must have scheduling availability to meet the needs of the business
- Cosmetology license desirable, but not required
Why you’ll love working here
- Our associates and customers are creative and passionate about beauty.
- Flexible work schedules
- Generous product discount and free sample products.
- Great training and education regarding our products.
- Opportunity for career growth within the company.
- You may qualify for one or more of the following – medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, sick and holiday time depending on the average hours worked.
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- The position requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items such as shipment or record boxes. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity. May be required to work in other stores from time to time.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts which require normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meeting and training rooms, retail store and residences or commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
SBH, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.