General Cardiology Physician - Now Hiring
About this job
- OSF Healthcare’s Cardiovascular Institute, a group of 40 plus Cardiologist serving the central Midwest, is looking to add a Non Invasive Cardiologist to the practice in Rockford, IL, at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center.
- Epic EMR
- The OSF Cardiovascular Service Line, with headquarters in Peoria, IL, works in conjunction with 17 area hospitals and 9 clinics to provide the most comprehensive services available for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease.
- Delivering our patients special care through CV surgery, MCS, Transplant, Aortic Center, Structural Heart, Advanced HF, Cardio One, Cardio OB, more than 300 STEMI’s a year.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
Rockford. For Real.
- The Rockford region of Northern Illinois is a big place with a small feel, an accessible small city with big ideas offering an array of fantastic lifestyle choices. Live in the City of Rockford, with its urban amenities and hustle. Or choose a suburb, small town or rural life, with a laid-back vibe.
- Proud of being known as the “City of Gardens” and the “Forest City,” Rockford is located on the banks of the beautiful Rock River in northern Illinois. It is conveniently located 90 minutes from Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison.
- The Rockford region offers a number of arts and entertainment, recreation and dining options. Some of the highlights: world-class museums, gardens and parklands; top-notch indoor and outdoor recreation venues including golf courses, rivers, water parks and ice rinks; indoor and outdoor performance arenas and theaters; plus, innovative and vibrant food, drink and shopping.
OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center in Rockford is a 241-bed tertiary care facility and Level I Trauma Center serving a 10-county area. The hospital is known for being the first and longest-certified comprehensive stroke center, the only certified burn center in north central Illinois, and the only medical center in the Rockford region performing transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) surgery and Watchman implants for heart patients.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state. Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty(ies). Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges. Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal heath programs. Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage. Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
OSF HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.