Major Account Manager, SLED - Full-time / Part-time
|Location||New orleans, Louisiana|
About this job
Position: Major Account Manager, SLED
Location: US Remote
In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales engagements into the SLED vertical and strategic partners. Your focus will be to create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
- Generating SLED business opportunities and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
- Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
- Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline.
- Proven ability to sell solutions to the SLED vertical.
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Experience in closing large deals.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- Minimum 8 years sales experience.
- Minimum 3 years selling enterprise network security products and services.
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
- BS or equivalent experience