- Barker Management Inc • 10h ago
Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourDelaware North • 1h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLarta Institute • 11h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourJVS SoCal • 18h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSuperior Talent Source • 20h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Senior Premium Concessions Manager - Crypto.com Arena - Full-time
| Verified Pay
|$65,000 - $70,000 per year
| 1111 S FIGUEROA STREET
Los Angeles, California
About this job
Salary: $65,000 - $70,000
Different perspectives make us better. We’re committed to creating an equal opportunity and fair treatment environment, where learning and growing together is just part of our every day. An environment where you can be your authentic self.
The disruptor in defining the sports and entertainment hospitality experience, Levy is recognized as the market leader and most critically acclaimed hospitality company in its industry. Twice named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine and one of the top three Best Employers for Diversity in America by Forbes, Levy’s diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants; iconic sports and entertainment venues, zoos and cultural institutions, theaters, and convention centers; as well as the Super Bowl, Grammy Awards, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, and NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, and MLS All-Star Games.
As a Senior Premium Concessions Manager, you will be responsible for leading and motivating our hourly team members to provide a warm welcome and delicious food to our guests. The ideal candidate will be an experienced operations leader who is focused on people and quality standards.
* Ensuring all stations are set up and ready for events
* Supporting the recruitment and training of team members in our standards and procedures
* Supervising operations during the event and troubleshooting where needed
* Working with colleagues to continuously improve operational performance
* Proactively engaging in processes for loss prevention
* Working primarily in the concessions department, this role will also support the premium department as needed
* Completing point of sale updates and regular maintenance checks
* Ensuring the timely implementation and communication of promotions
* Managing loss prevention activities including managing cash drops/collection, completing cash variance logs, and overseeing the nightly Goods Out of Stock (GOS) procedure
* Working in partnership with other departments to ensure accurate completion of the requisition process
* Working with the culinary and purchasing team to ensure regular updates to the concessions theoretical matrix to ensure accurate theoretical margin calculations
* Managing gratis sheet process to ensure accurate tracking of any comped items
* Ensuring compliance with all Payment Card Information rules
* Implementing concessions production sheet to ensure accurate production and minimal wastage
* Conducting progressive coaching with team members
* Completion of monthly beverage wastage report
* Regular equipment maintenance, e.g. beer line cleaning
* Re-stocking of concessions and bars to maximize event readiness
* Ensuring all appropriate alcohol service signage is placed and that Responsible Service of Alcohol protocols are followed
* Completion and processing of alcohol incident logs to identify recurring issues or trends
* Supporting recruitment activities for team members and NFP’s
* Holding pre-shift meetings to set the tone for events
* Managing location "Keys to the Future" activities to develop future leaders
* Support team member orientation training to ensure all hourly team members
* NPO Group management and communication
* Overseeing service standards during events to ensure a high level of the guest experience
* Ensuring accurate end of month inventory completion
* Managing product transfers and requisition sheets to accurately track products during events
* Managing and resolving guest complaints
* Managing team member incidents/accidents and following all required reporting procedures
* Completing a monthly department safety inspection
* Monthly safety training conducted for team members
* Managing team member scheduling in line with demand forecasts
* Verifying payroll, entering gratuities
* Subcontractor communications - ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly and submitted, scheduled properly, staffing has completed all required pieces of training, etc.
* Completing events walks of the building
* Supporting other properties and departments as demanded by the business
* Other duties/responsibilities as assigned
* 3+ years of experience in a food and beverage operational position
* Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management is preferred
* High level of computer literacy
* Passion for hospitality, food, and retail
* Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
Curious about Life at Levy? Check it out:
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA. Compass Group/Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass/Levy, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
At Levy, team = family. And we’ll always take care of family, learn more about Levy benefits offered.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off Plan
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Levy maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1184731