- $65.00 to $100.00
Verified flatIntouch • 30d ago Fast responseUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Customer Advocate Associate
| Estimated Pay ||$17 per hour|
|Location||New orleans, Louisiana|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Bring your passion. Join PMI.
How will you make a difference to PMI?
You will be the Associate is to assist in the support of change across the group by thinking outside of their functional unit and with assistance from higher management. You will have the ability to think outside of the box while planning creatively to support change on an on-going basis will be essential. You will be moving away from the parochially limited vision of their specific functional unit and working broadly as a cross-functional team as a member of PMI to drive global customer centricity.
What you'll bring to the role:
- You will have the flexibility and adaptability will be important as functional responsibilities within Customer Care may ebb and flow depending on need or any upcoming change including business process and/or technological advancement.
- You will assist with ongoing interdepartmental process improvement (continuous improvement) to continue to remain relevant now and in the future.
- You will possess the self-awareness to understand that not all answers may not be found within but through networking and developing relationships either internally or externally.
- Bachelor's degree within a related field (preferred)
- Proficiency in the business language for PMI (English) (required)
- 1+ years of professional work experience in a Customer Service or related field.
- Self-awareness with the ability to navigate difficult interpersonal scenarios.
- Overall understanding of business imperatives, sensitivities and various approaches.
- Knowledge of industry standards in customer service and/or operations environments.
- Experienced in new and emerging digital communication platforms.
- Strong verbal/written communication, collaboration, and presentation skills in an environment driven by customer service and teamwork.
- Capable of maintaining strong professional relationships with ability to influence all levels across the organization.
What you can expect from us
We value and nurture an environment of inclusivity and diversity, and a culture of communication and collaboration. Your health, safety and well-being come first, and we believe that you should have time for your work, but you should also have time for you..
Join us and you'll get:
* an excellent total package, with compensation and benefits based upon your geographic location.
* skill development opportunities, to help you grow now and into the future.
* access to a global network, to enrich your professional experience.
* flexible options to help balance work time and your time
* award and bonus opportunities.
The salary offer will be based on several factors, including the candidate's demonstrated skills, qualifications and relevant experience.
Let's help make the world work better for everyone. Apply today!
Project Management Institute, Inc.is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. As a government contractor,Company Nameis subject to Executive Order 11246, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 503), and the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974 (VEVRAA), all as amended, which require government contractors to ensure nondiscrimination in employment and to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified persons without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $16.92
- Max Hiring Rate $21.50
- United States