Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher DHH
| Verified Pay ||$35 per hour|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
The future is full of possibilities. At Epic Special Education Staffing, we’re excited about what the future holds for special education which is why we’re changing the industry for the better. Our team has come together with a common goal: Work hard be kind. If you’re ready to change lives, we want to hear from you.
Epic Special Education Staffing is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for several contract Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teachers for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Location: Lacey, WA
- Duration: Immediately - June 19, 2024
- Onsite or Virtual: On-Site
- Full or Part Time: Full Time
- Schedule: 37.5 hours/week
- Grade/Age Levels: Kinder to 12th-grade
Epic Special Education Staffing provides health and financial security benefits so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life:
- Competitive compensation packages for both local and travel positions
- Staring hourly pay: $35
- Hourly pay is based on national averages and will vary based on location, experience, qualifications and local or travel positions.
- Those on travel contracts can expect to see a higher compensation package than typical hourly compensation.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- 401K match
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- License reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
- Referral bonus of $1000
- Our therapists are partnered with advocates and support leaders from day 1, industry exclusive support team in place from day one of assignment
The minimum qualifications for a DHH Teacher:
- 1 year of verifiable, professional experience as a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid DHH Certificate/Credential or in process in the state of practice
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be asked for proof upon hire. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
At Epic Special Education Staffing, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise to school-based special education as your singular focus. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines: SPED Educators, Behavioral and Mental Health, DHH, and more.
We appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, you’ll receive a $1,000 referral bonus. Ask your Recruiter to learn more!