Verified per hourEpic Special Education Staffing (Epic Staffing) • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Teacher of the Visually Impaired TVI
| Estimated Pay ||$24 per hour|
|Location||Federal way, Washington|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
The future is full of possibilities. At Epic Special Education Staffing, we're excited about what the future holds for special education. That's why we're changing the industry to make the experience the best it can be. Our team has come together with the common goal: Work hard be kind. If you're ready to change lives, we want to hear from you.
Epic Special Education Staffing is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for several Teachers of the Visually Impaired for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Location: Federal Way, WA
- Duration: Immediately - June 13, 2024
- Onsite or Virtual: On-Site
- Full or Part Time: Full Time
- Schedule: 37.5 hours/week; Monday to Friday 8;00AM-3:00PM
- Grade/Age Levels: Kinder to 12th-grade
- Caseload description: Working with several students and there are techs that support that TVIs and help with braille.
Epic Special Education Staffing offers a variety of benefit plans to help you and your family. As a valued and respected Epic Special Education Staffing family member, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation packages for both local and travel positions
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- 401K match
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- License reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
- Referral bonus of $1000 (35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know!)
- Our therapists are partnered with advocates and support leaders from day 1, industry exclusive support team in place from day one of placement
The minimum qualifications for a TVI:
- 1 year of verifiable, professional experience as a Teacher of the Visually Impaired within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid TVI Certificate/Credential or in process in the state of practice
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be asked for proof upon hire. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
At Epic Special Education Staffing, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise to school based special education as your singular focus. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in an array of disciplines: SPED Educators, Behavioral and Mental Health, DHH, and more.
We appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, you'll receive a $1,000 referral bonus. Ask your Recruiter to learn more.