est. per hourPopeyes • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekHumanEdge Travel Nursing and Allied Health • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekPRN Healthcare • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekHost Healthcare • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekCoast Medical Service • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekAdvantis Medical • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekMedical Solutions • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekOneStaff Medical • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekAccountable Healthcare Staffing • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$48 - $85 per hour|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Get paid as high as $85 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Bloomfield, CT (and the nearby area), with a schedule that only you control. That's right, at IntelyCare you get to pick the shifts at our partner facilities that work best for you, with the freedom to take any day, week, or even month off that you choose. But there's more — as a W2 company, we can also offer you the employee benefits, training, opportunities, and supportive team that you deserve.
Our nurse founders wanted you to be in control of your own work-life balance. That means you can schedule work around your son's baseball games at the Blue Hills Neighborhood Center, family picnics at the Auerfarm State Park Scenic Reserve, or your class schedule at the University of Hartford. On our team you can do all of this — and so much more. Check out more of what we have to offer below to see if we'd be the right fit for you.Benefits
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $48-$85 (25% higher than average)
- Choose the facilities and shifts you prefer (such as per diem, overnight, etc.)
- Quickly find shifts in any state where you're licensed
- Track shifts, perform other essential job functions, and access W2 benefits all through our mobile-friendly app
- Weekly — or even daily — payment of wages
- Hazard, holiday, overtime, and travel pay
- Company-paid health coverage (including vision and dental) for employees and qualifying family members
- Workers' comp, withholding of taxes, and malpractice insurance (employer paid)
- Eligibility for enrollment in IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Continuing education and training resources (free through our app)
- Unbeatable tuition discounts (up to 34%) for undergraduate and graduate programs at Excelsior University
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other merch
At IntelyCare we truly value the hard-working nursing professionals on our team, but you don't have to just take our word for it. Here's what some of our "IntelyPros" had to say about their experience on our team:
"Being appreciated and respected by my employer is one of the greatest things I can receive as an employee. That's what sets IntelyCare apart from any other healthcare company. This company has provided me with a peaceful work environment."
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."Job Responsibilities
- Providing quality care in post-acute facilities as an RN
- Going over options for care and observing outcomes with physicians other staff
- Developing care plans and best options with medical staff and residents
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab work
- Administering appropriate treatments and medications to residents
- Ensuring proper staff compliance with nursing standards and facility policies
- Working with residents and family members regarding best care options
- Supervising and training of nursing and other staff, as needed
- Making sure patient histories and interventions are properly documented
- Helping with incident investigations
- Current Connecticut state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Successful completion of approved nursing program
- Post-acute or in-patient hospital care experience (at least 4 months)
- Advanced organizational skills
We know you're passionate about providing excellent patient care, but also we realize how vital flexible scheduling and professional support is for nursing professionals. Live a full and balanced life while joining the nursing team ranked #1 in quality. Apply for an RN job today!
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Bloomfield, Connecticut 06002