- $22 - $39
Verified per hourIntelyCare • 30d ago Excellent payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$22 - $39 per hour|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Earn as much as $39 an hour as a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) in Lonaconing, MD and the surrounding region with a work schedule that only you control. Yes, you get to decide when and how often you work by choosing from shifts offered by a wide range of our trusted facility partners. But it gets better. At IntelyCare you also get the benefits and support that come with being a W2 employee.
Today's nursing professionals are facing unprecedented levels of burnout. Too many are having to choose between the career that they love and the life they want to live. As a nurse-founded company, we're here to provide a solution that finally puts nurses first. Our business model is centered on work-life balance because we wanted our nurse professionals to have the freedom to work when they want, but the stability of an employer by their side.
Think of what your life could be like at IntelyCare. How about the ability to just take weekend shifts so you finally have time to finish your degree program at FSU. Or maybe you prefer evening shifts so you can charge your batteries with morning jogs near the historic Iron Furnace Park. Whatever you need to live a full life, with IntelyCare's behind you all the way. Find out more about our company's benefits below.Benefits
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Choose your own shifts (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Availabiilty of hazard pay and bonuses for holidays and travel
- Eligibility for our 401k plan as well as health, dental, and vision coverage for you and qualifying family members
- Employer-managed taxes as well as workers' compensation and malpractice insurance coverage
- Access to a user- and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs, including the ability to quickly find shifts in all states where you're licensed and continuing education training
- Get free IntelyCare merch including water bottles, scrubs, and much more
IntelyCare is built around our hard-working nursing professionals. Here's your chance to hear what a few of them have to say about working for us:
"IntelyCare is the best company to work for as a nursing professional. There are always shifts available in the app, it’s extremely flexible and the rates are great."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to plan everything out."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the App is very easy to use, the customer service is amazing, and there’s always some type of bonus that shows appreciation to the providers."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive — the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."Job Responsibilities
- Delivering compassionate nursing care to residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute facilities near you
- Observing the general health and welfare of residents throughout shifts
- Helping with personal hygiene, feeding, mobility, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Checking vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, etc.) for abnormal readings and reporting results to supervising staff
- Providing a clean and safe environment by cleaning surfaces, changing linens, and removing hazards
- Transporting residents to and from their beds and wheelchairs and other locations throughout a facility
- Offering companionship to residents and supporting their sense of dignity
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff throughout shifts
- Current Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) certification
- Fluency in medical terminology and nursing care procedures
- Strong organizational and observational skills
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
If you're ready for a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) job that finally gives you the space you need to live the life you want, this may be the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today and enjoy all the benefits that come from joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.