est. per hourKing Universal Healthcare • 11d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Up to $20
Verified per hourVillage Care of King (Autumn) • 4d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourKing Universal Healthcare • 3d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $22 - $32
Verified per hourIntelyCare • 30d ago Excellent payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$22 - $32 per hour|
|Location||King, North Carolina|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Find yourself earning as much as $32 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in King, NC and nearby areas while also working when, where, and how often you want. If you've been looking for a job with a schedule that you control, you're in the right place — but there's more. At IntelyCare, we hire all of our nurse professionals as W2 employees so they get the added benefits, support, and professional development that only a dedicated employer can provide.
As a nurse-founded company, we're tired of seeing our colleagues pushed to the point of burnout by an outdated healthcare model that fails to prioritize the needs of nurses. That's why we've created something better — a business model with nurse work life-balance at its core. With a fully supportive staff helping you at every step, you'll have the flexibility to choose your shifts and facilities, but can also enjoy the perks of employment like free continuing education and clinical support teams to answer any questions you have.
So if you want a job that will support you and your loved ones, but also support your life out of scrubs, we're here for you. Tired of missing your son's baseball games at Recreation Acres? Schedule morning shifts and catch every one. Or maybe morning jogs along Crooked Run Creek help to recharge your batteries — go ahead and grab evening shifts to make room for them. Whatever your life schedule demands, you can finally have a job that won't get in the way. Learn more about our benefits and consider joining our team today.Benefits
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $22-$32 (25% higher than average)
- Customized pay periods (get paid weekly or even daily)
- Your choice of shifts at any of the facilities in our partner network (weekends/weekdays, day/evening/overnight, etc.)
- The ability to access shifts in any state where you hold a license, and to manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Unbeatable tuition discounts (undergraduate and graduate) through Excelsior University — up to 34% for certain programs
- Workers' comp and malpractice insurance paid for by employer
- Employer withholding and management of taxes
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay — plus travel bonuses where available
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no charge
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and more
IntelyCare has a lot to offer — but you don't have to take our word for it. Here's what a few of our nursing professionals ("IntelyPros") wanted to share about what it's like to work on our team:
“Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!”
“I love working with IntelyCare! I can make my own schedule and choose where I want to work. It is all very organized! It is nice to work for a company that actually cares about you.”
“This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!”
“IntelyCare is a very good company to work for! They look out for their staff members and treat you with respect. I love working for this company!Job Responsibilities
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute facilities
- Helping residents with mobility, personal hygiene, toileting, feeding, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Monitoring residents throughout the shift and alerting the broader nursing team to any concerns
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs, and reporting any abnormal events to supervising staff
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing linens and helping to clean residents' rooms, etc.
- Moving residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and exam tables
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to residents and their loved ones
- Understanding how to communicate with visitors, family members, and staff
- Current North Carolina Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills and communication skills
- Appropriate bedside manner
Are you ready for more balance between your job and all the other important aspects of your life? See what it can be like to work in a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job — with a supportive team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality — by reaching out to us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: King, North Carolina 27021