Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
| Verified Pay ||$45 - $66 per hour|
About this job
You can make up to $66 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Melrose, MA and surrounding areas with a flexible schedule that you control. With IntelyCare, scheduling flexibility is just the beginning — we also hire our “IntelyPro” nurses and aides as W2 employees so they receive training, access to benefits, and help from our support team.
Our business model is founded on the idea that nurses should be able to prioritize the things — and people — that matter most. Your life is so much more than your work, and it’s finally time for your schedule to reflect that. Our solution is simple — we offer you a selection of shifts at facilities in your area. Just use our app to create your own schedule where, when, and however frequently you choose.
How would it feel to finally gain some work-life balance? You’d be able to plan some time off for more summer bike rides at Middlesex Fells Reservation, schedule your shifts around classes at Northeastern University, or guarantee attendance at your child’s sporting events at Fred Green Memorial Field. Whatever you’d choose, we’re here to support you. Find out even more of what makes IntelyCare great below.Benefits
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $45-$66 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night, weekday/weekends, etc.)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits — eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related needs
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our app
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other merch
At IntelyCare our nursing professionals (called ""IntelyPros"") are at the core of everything we do, which is why we wanted you to hear directly from them. Here's what just a few have to say about their experience working with IntelyCare:
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I enjoy the flexibility and how easy it is to navigate through the app. I appreciate the support from the IntelyCare team – there is always someone available when you need it."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!"
"I wasn’t able to complete my first shift due to the passing of a family member – Instead of getting penalized for it, an IntelyCare agent took the time to reach out and send their condolences. Gestures like that say a lot about a company."Job Responsibilities
- Administering nursing care in post-acute residences
- Interviewing and documenting residents' medical history and health concerns
- Verifying, administering, and monitoring medications
- Checking residents' vital signs, monitoring physical and mental conditions
- Providing for the comfort and safety of residents
- Checking residents' charts and medical records as needed
- Providing a supporting role in staff training and orientation
- Assisting with phlebotomy, IV set up, and immunizations
- Making sure medical equipment is properly stocked and maintained
- Current Massachusetts state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
Looking for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job that still allows you to have a life after you've changed out of your scrubs? We understand, and we want to hear from you. Apply today to see how you can join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality and finally experience the flexibility, great benefits, and career development opportunities you deserve.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Melrose, Massachusetts 02176