Verified per weekAnders Group • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekVibra Travels • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekAdvantis Medical • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekPremier Medical Staffing • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekArrow Healthcare Staffing • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekReliable Nurse Staffing • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourGeneral Healthcare Resources Travel Division • 30d ago Excellent pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekPHP • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekNurse First • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
RN 7On/7Off position - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$31 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
The 7On/7Off Registered Nurse in Home Health provides and directs provisions of nursing care to patients in their homes as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and agency policies. The Registered Nurse coordinates total plan of care with other health care professionals involved in care and helps to achieve and maintain continuity of patient care by planning and exchanging information with physician, agency personnel, patient, family, and community resources. All done within a Point of Care setting.
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and|or comprehensive nursing evaluation visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete, and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing needs.
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with physician orders.
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other health care professional's involved in care.
- Current RN licensure in state of practice
- Current CPR certification
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation
LHC Group is committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally other protected characteristic.
Medical Center Home Health is part of the LHC Group family of providers – the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians, and families nationwide. We deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that supports our patients when and where they need it. From our home health, hospice, and community-based services to inpatient care at our clinics and hospitals, our mission is to reach more patients and families with effective and efficient healthcare. More hospitals, physicians, and families choose LHC Group because we are united by a single shared purpose: “It's all about helping people.”