Drive Your Own Vehicle Delivering for FedEx *Holiday Bonus Available*
| Verified Pay
|$200-$400 per day
|Saint George, South Carolina
About this job
EARN ANYWHERE FROM $200-$400 A DAY IN 4-6 HOURS!
We are looking for a few independent and hard-working individuals who want to delivery FedEx packages out of their own vehicle. We are currently accepting applications for professional drivers to deliver FedEx packages in the St George, Orangeburg, Walterboro, and Bamburg areas. We offer a stress-free environment where you are appreciated and compensated for your time, work, and customer service.
Packages weigh no more than 20 pounds, no bigger than 15 inches long, and once you know your route, you will be done working for the day within 4-5 hours.
This is a great alternative/ additional source of income for delivery drivers, especially if you have experience with Doordash, UberEATS, GrubHub, Post-mates, ect.
You determine how many stops, on which days of the week and for how long! You are the boss! The more stops you sign up to complete the more money in your pocket! It's just that simple!
Average day looks like this:
- Arrive at the relay station ready to go at 1030-11am.
- Load your vehicle with your route (70-100 stops)
- Check with management to make sure you have everything and dispatch
- When you are done with your route, you go straight home, or if you doordash/ uber eats, you can go continue your hustle.
START OFF PAY IS $3.00 PER STOP. Earn anywhere from 200-400 dollars a day
*Company does not reimburse for gas or maintenance for vehicle.
SHIFT IS ANYWHERE FROM 4-6 HOURS
- Must provide your own vehicle and insurance
- Must have a smart phone
- Must be 21+ years old
- Must have a valid driver's license for at least 1 year
- Must pass background and Motor Vehicle Record Check
- Must be insured
- Must have current registration
- Must be less than 15 years old
- Must be less than 10,000 lbs GVWR (Examples the qualify: Sedans, Minivans, SUVs, Station Wagons, Pick up trucks with covered and secured beds)
- No Cargo-vans
- Trucks must have a cover over the bed
- Safe Driving at ALL TIMES
- Deliver the correct package to the correct customer
- Follow all delivery protocols
- Meet efficiency requirements as set forth by Meyer Enterprises
- Flexible schedule
- Claim miles on taxes
- Being your own boss
We have routes in South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia.
We are branching out into the packing and shipping side as well!