Hand Surgeon Opportunity @ The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center - Now Hiring
About this job
The Hand Center at OSU is seeking to hire a hand fellowship trained surgeon to join their team.
- Applicants must have the vision and drive to grow hand surgery in the Columbus and central Ohio community, as well as to enhance our national reputation.
- Microsurgical proficiency is required and involvement with resident and fellow education is expected. Applicants will need to demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills, as well as, be committed to ongoing performance improvement.
- Dedication to enhancing a diverse workforce and academic environment is vital.
- The Hand Center prides itself on its collaborative interaction between the departments of Orthopaedic and Plastic Surgery that helps foster a diverse and inclusive team.
- We offer a highly competitive academic salary, including clinical and academic bonus opportunities, an excellent benefits package, including a substantial retirement program and tuition reimbursement for qualifying dependents.
- MD or DO
- Successful completion of an accredited Orthopaedic or Plastic Surgery Residency Program
- Successful completion of an accredited Hand & Upper Extremity Fellowship
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Eligible for an Ohio Medical License
The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.