Experienced APP - Atrium Health Urgent Care University City - Charlotte, NC
|Location||Charlotte, North Carolina|
About this job
If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite you to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our Urgent Care team.
Join one of the nation’s largest urgent care networks with over 30+ locations in the Charlotte metro area. Our network offers an environment where evidence based urgent care medicine and high-quality patient care are at the heart of the services we provide. We offer a strong network with access to consultations as needed to make sure our care team is supported. Our standard protocols for care delivery provide a seamless experience for every patient we care for.
- $15,000 Sign on Bonus!
- Competitive salary with Bi- Annual and Annual Incentive plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and other wellness benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Stipend for continuing medical education
- Great Scheduling/ Work Life Balance
- Physician led with a strong partnership between physicians/APPs and their administrative lead
- Pragmatic approach to process improvement and skill optimization offers opportunities for innovative care delivery to sustain evolving patient and business needs
- Quarterly educational offerings allowing ease of maintaining CME requirements
- Work in state-of-the-art centers that are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an EMR which is fully integrated with Atrium Health
- Well-coordinated process with local EDs for transfer of acute care needs
- Locations are open 7 days/week from 8am – 8pm, with exception of Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
The ideal candidate:
- PA/NP with 2 years of Urgent Care, Family Medicine and/or Emergency Medicine experience, with the ability to work as a solo provider
- Ability to work a base schedule with an average of 3 shifts per week, every other weekend.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.