est. per hourUline • 24d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Selling Sales Supervisor - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$90,000 per year|
About this job
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven individual to join our team as a Selling Sales Supervisor! This individual will be responsible for growing market share by providing technology solutions to meet our customers’, and potential customer’s needs. This person will also recruit, build, and lead a team of sales individuals to achieve sales targets and market growth goals. We will provide all of the training, tools, and knowledge to be successful. The right candidate has high energy, a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and strong communication skills (written and verbal). We offer Employee Ownership, a guaranteed base salary, unlimited commission opportunities, monthly and quarterly contests, car allowance and Champions Annual Trip plus many other incentives!
· Build a territory to hit market share growth targets and manage and grow a book of business
· Present and sell PPT's portfolio of products and services to new customers
· Hit cold calling and new client targets
· Reach agreed-upon monthly revenue targets
· Resolve customer inquiries and concerns
· Lead and supervise a team of sales representatives to hit team growth goals
· Provide coaching, mentoring, and guidance to team members
· Set clear sales objectives, monitor performance, and perform weekly RAPS with the team
· Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients, identify new business opportunities, and support the sales team in closing deals
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and build relationships with prospects
· Ability to develop in-depth product knowledge and articulate key features and benefits to customers
· Previous experience in sales, preferably in a leadership role
· Proven track record of successful sales performance, meeting or exceeding targets
· Strong negotiation and persuasion skills, with the ability to identify and address customer needs effectively
· Exceptional time management and organizational skills; capable of meeting deadlines, prioritizing tasks and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
· Resilience and persistence in the face of challenges, with the ability to handle rejection and bounce back positively
· Adaptability and openness to change, with the ability to adjust sales strategies based on market dynamics and customer needs
· Ownership and profit sharing. As an employee-owned company, you become an owner of the organization, which means you have an opportunity to share in the financial success. This may include stock and profit-sharing options.
· Long-Term financial stability. Employee ownership often promotes a long-term perspective which can contribute to the company’s stability and sustainability. Stability can translate to the potential for career growth and job stability.
· A culture of collaboration and transparency
· Professional growth and development and enhanced employee engagement
· Full medical, dental, and vision
· Car allowance
· Generous vacation and leave policy
· Expense reimbursement
· Incentive trips
A Sales supervisor can over $90,000 annually in their first year, with unlimited commission opportunities.
PERRY proTECH is a multi-service technology solutions provider centered on managed network services, managed print and information security. PERRY proTECH creates strategic solutions for its customers, focusing on asking the right questions and finding the right answers for their needs.
Since our founding 58 years ago, PERRY proTECH has evolved to meet changing customer needs and adapted as technology has progressed. We are employee-owned and operated; every employee thinks and acts like an owner because they are one. Our employee-owners are committed to solving our clients’ challenges with custom solutions. PERRY proTECH manages relationships with multiple technology manufacturers so we can source a range of options to help our customers find the best solution. PERRY proTECH integrates technology seamlessly into the day-to-day operations of our customers, driving efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Since our founding 58 years ago, PERRY proTECH has evolved to meet changing customer needs and adapted as technology has progressed. We are employee-owned and operated; every employee thinks and acts like an owner because they are one. Our employee-owners are committed to solving our clients’ challenges with custom solutions. PERRY proTECH manages relationships with multiple technology manufacturers so we can source a range of options to help our customers find the best solution by integrating technology seamlessly into the day-to-day operations of our customers, driving efficiency and cost-effectiveness.