est. per hourFive Below • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourStaples • 9d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourStaples • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Snack Bar Supervisor - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$52 per hour|
|Location||Ocean city, Maryland|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Blue Water is privately held and family-owned by father and son Jack and Todd Burbage.
Founded in 2002, Blue Water invests, develops, and manages RV resorts, campgrounds, hotels, and attractions. Blue Water's integrated marketing, revenue management, and operations approach has quickly established itself as a hospitality industry leader. With dozens of resort-area properties in East Coast states from Maine to Florida and new additions out west in Texas, Montana, and Oregon, the Blue Water family is committed to creating elite assets, delivering exceptional guest experiences, and enhancing the communities we serve.
INTRODUCTION TO ROLE
The Snack Bar Supervisor must have excellent listening skills and an eagerness to provide excellent service.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As the Snack Bar Supervisor, you focused on customer service and quality, with strong attention to detail. Work well under pressure and in high-stress situations. You will need to be alert and focused on tasks for prolonged periods. You possess excellent communication skills.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
Maintain a safe, clean, sanitized environment within the Ice Cream Shop.
- Create schedules for team
- Great communication with staff
- Ordering inventory from vendors
- Managing a steady sales rate
- Maintaining food safety quality
- Serve Safe Certified (preferred, not necessary)
- Interview and train staff effectively
- Cash handling (2 years’ experience preferred, not necessary)
- Maintain a presentable, friendly environment
- Opening and closing the store
- Working with other managers and supervisors closely
- Able to take the leadership role and lead the team to a successful season
WHAT YOU BRING
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 100% attendance
- Must be able to stand for extended periods, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to communicate with staff and guests clearly
- Comfortable being near people of all ages and genders
- Able to work all shifts, including coming before or after, depending on the need
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen. The employee must frequently lift or move items over fifty pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The hospitality environment is fast-paced, and at times you may be required to cover or assist with tasks/job functions outside of the job you were hired for. We require each of our team members to have an All-Hands-On-Deck mindset. This means you may be tasked with other functions and are expected to complete those tasks with the same level of enthusiasm and dedication as expected with your normal job duties.
Blue Water is raising the standard of excellence and innovation in real estate development and hospitality with every entity brought on board.
Blue Water Development Corporation is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State, and local laws providing for equal employment opportunities and all laws related to terms and conditions of employment.