School-based SLP near Eden, NC - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$13 per hour|
|Location||Eden, North Carolina|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Soliant Health is searching for a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist near Eden, North Carolina. This is a contract position for the uping school year with the opportunity to renew. We are looking for SLPs who provide efficient client-centered practices, and work well within a multidisciplinary team. If you’re caring, resourceful, and analytical we want to hear from you!
- Full-time position
- 2022-2023 school year
- Flexible caseload (K-12)
- Zoom interview with school director
More information about your job responsibilities will be discussed with the school director.
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in munication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Experience working with children
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with pany match
- Weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive