Hiring a School Psychologist in GA - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$44 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Job Title: School Psychologist
Location Near: Campbellton, GA
Job Type: Contracted position for the 2023-2024 school year
Job Description: Soliant is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced School Psychologist to join our team near the Campbellton, GA area. This position is for the uping 2023-2024 school year and requires a minimum of 2-5 years of experience (new graduates will not be considered). As a School Psychologist, you will be responsible for providing support to K-12 students, conducting evaluations, attending support team meetings, participating in initial and re-evaluation meetings, and 504 meetings. Additionally, you will be responsible for conducting testing, writing reports, and conducting pre and post interviews with parents. IEP meetings are not required for this role.
- Conduct approximately 1 evaluation per week
- Attend support team meetings
- Attend initial and re-evaluation meetings
- Attend 504 meetings
- Conduct testing and write reports
- Conduct pre and post interviews with parents
- No IEP meeting responsibilities
- Master's or doctoral level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed by the state board in Georgia
To apply for this position, please submit your resume or get in touch with Caleb Morton at or caleb.morton@soliant..
If you're seeking a new career opportunity and are passionate about making a positive impact on students' lives, we encourage you to apply, andjoin our teamcontributingto the success and well-being of the student munity.