| Estimated Pay ||$17 per hour|
|Location|| 4830 Broadway |
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Get paid daily! We’ve partnered with DailyPay to offer employees more control over their earnings!!!
The Liquor Clerk stocks and receives cash from customers or Associates in payment for goods or services by performing the following duties while in a quick and friendly manner while providing genuine customer care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Stock coolers, maintain floors, and build displays
- Daily and shift Lottery inventory
- Dust, clean, and hang tags on shelves.
- Keep work area organized
- Maintain back stock levels
- Assist in lost prevention of liquor products
- Follows all store and department policies and procedures
- Follows safety policies and procedures; is a safety role model
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must be 21 years or older
- Good smile
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of handling cash
- Knowledge of product
- Use care in handling products
- High Energy Level
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- One to three months related experience and/or training;
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Basic math concepts (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, percentages and sales per associate hour)
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- There are no required certifications, licenses, or registrations.
- Slip resistant shoes with closed toe and heel
- Uniform per store policy
- Pallet jack
Regularly (Over 2/3 of the time)
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Communicate with associates and customers
- Lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Frequently (Between 1/3 to 2/3 of the time)
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Occasionally (Less than 1/3 of the time)
- Overhead lifting
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to adjust focus
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Depth perception
- Chemicals while cleaning
**Niemann Foods Management retains the discretion to add to or change the position requirements at any time.
**Position requirements may vary by store location