est. per hourConstellations Behavioral Services • 9d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Speech Language Pathologist
| Estimated Pay ||$47 per hour|
|Location|| 8 Prospect St |
Nashua, New Hampshire
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Department: Inpatient Speech Therapy
Schedule: Part Time
Hours: Tuesday- Friday varied and two Saturdays per month
Up to $5,000 Sign on Bonus for Part Time positions
Who We Are:
In our Speech Therapy department, we are committed to transforming lives through personalized care, cutting-edge techniques, and a patient-centered approach. Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest technology and resources to empower our Speech Language Pathologists to provide the best care possible.
About the Job:
Provides speech language pathology services to inpatients and/or outpatients adults.
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluates patients including subjective information, objective information, assessment, and prognosis and establishes effective goals and treatment plans appropriately.
- Develops and implements a patient-appropriate educational program with family’s participation when necessary and modifies treatment plan as needed. Implements patient specific treatment plan and modifies when appropriate
- Provides clinical supervision to new staff and/or affiliating students.
- Completes and processes insurance and third-party payer information in a timely manner.
- Maintains clinical competency and uses equipment and techniques which are safe and appropriate for skill level.
Who You Are:
- Graduate of accredited school of speech and language pathology required.
- CPR Certification preferred.
- Current (or pending) licensure in speech and language pathology in the State of New Hampshire required.
- Must hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence awarded by ASHA.
- Modified Barium Swallow for inpatients experience preferred.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Strategic Balance: We acknowledge the importance of work-life equilibrium and offer an environment that respects your commitments both within and outside the workplace.
- Professional Advancement: Join an organization that actively fosters your professional development. We provide opportunities for skill enhancement, learning from industry leaders, and refining your managerial acumen.
- Recognition and Appreciation: Your contributions are celebrated here. We acknowledge milestones, applaud achievements, and recognize the pivotal role each team member plays in our shared success.
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefit’s eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.