Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job near Bridgeport, CT - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$49 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
VirtualSpeech Language Pathologist- Bridgeport, CT
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team as a virtualprovider for the remainder of the current school year. As a virtualSpeech Language Pathologist, you will work withstudents in preschooluntil eighth grade with a range of disabilitiesfrom ASD, SLI, LD, and OHI-ADHD. You will have the flexibility to work from home and provide services via teletherapy, using our secure online platform.
- Conduct virtual assessments and evaluations to identify communication and language delays and disorders forchildren in most age groups
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to support children's communication and language development
- Use evidence-based practices to deliver teletherapy services to children, using our online platform
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and other professionals to support children's progress and success
- Monitor and document children's progress, adjusting treatment plans as needed
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Valid Connieticut state license for Speech-Language Pathology
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with young children in a school-based setting
- Knowledge of current best practices and evidence-based interventions in Speech-Language Pathology
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively with parents and families
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as ongoing training and support for our remote providers.
We encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume to to be considered.