Radiation Oncologist Needed In Boca Raton, Florida
|Location||Boca Raton, Florida|
About this job
Boca Raton, Florida
Do your lifes best work!
GenesisCare is looking for a BC/BE Radiation Oncologist to join an existing two physician practice.
ESSSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
Interfaces with patients for purposes of diagnosing conditions of patients and is responsible for developing an individual treatment plan based on the patients medical history, physical examination, review of laboratory tests, X-ray studies, and biopsies.
Recommends and orders tests to determine extent of illness or help diagnose condition.
Works with medical radiation physicists and dosimetrists to calculate and deliver the exact dose of radiation to the cancer tissue.
Responsible for prescribing medications, radiation treatment planning, and delineation of radiation targets.
Monitors patients for side effects and adjusts dosage as necessary.
Interfaces and reviews with physics as well as dosimetry regarding treatment plan.
Ensures quality and accuracy of patient positioning systems for planning or treatment are in place.
Responsible for transcription of patients visits for purposes of recording treatment plan.
Ability to lead physician office staff for purposes of planning and accomplishing goals.
Whats in it for you:
- Own your development, learn every day and be part of GenesisCares rapid growth
- Internal career development opportunities globally in USA, UK, Spain & AU
- Thriving close-knit culture and communities and supportive environment with encouragement to live your highest potential
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development to keep up to date with current clinical practices in a rapidly developing global organisation
- A rewarding purpose-led organisation that provides positive outcomes to patients everyday
- The opportunity to work for one of the most influential healthcare providers pioneering the way forward in innovation for cancer treatments & heart disease
- Fast paced, high performing & agile working culture with lots of change due to our rapid growth
- All employees and their family members have access to free confidential support that is completely external to GenesisCare including financial, nutritional and wellbeing coaching, legal advice & counselling
- Learn and grow with our award-winning development programs
- Free access to thousands of LinkedIn training courses
Who we are:
We are 6000+ highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff across the United States, Australia, the U.K, Spain and China, designing cancer and heart disease treatments to help patients achieve the best possible life outcomes.
Across the world, we have more than 580+ centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. Every year our team sees more than 1.4 million patients globally across our Oncology, Cardiology & Sleep Medicine Centres.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do and we pride ourselves on making our people a priority, whether that be a patient or an employee. We aim to build culture of care that is patient focused, and performance driven. Our people promise is do your lifes best work, by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together. If youd like to truly make a difference, join us at GenesisCare!