est. per hourALTA IT Services • 11d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourPCORI • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourNextgen Solutions Corporation • 19d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $188,130 - $229,937
Verified per yearSurescripts • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourResults for Development • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Universal Service Administrative Company • 12d ago
Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $97460 - $158070
Verified per yearCGI Group, Inc. • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourOffice of The Chief Financial Officer • 27d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourGridiron IT Solutions • 26d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Senior ServiceNow Manager
| Estimated Pay ||$77 per hour|
|Location||Washington, District of Columbia|
About this job
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, where we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries. Leidos is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Manager for a position as part of a team supporting the National Nuclear Security Administration in Washington, DC area. This is an onsite position, no full-time telework allowed. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to influence the technical direction of the platform for a large DoE customer. In this role, you will be required to utilize your breadth and depth of knowledge to act as a thought leader on the ServiceNow platform on behalf of the client. In addition, you will lead efforts for new features, capabilities, and tools integrations with ServiceNow to address key system requirements defined by the client.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos Civil Group helps modernize infrastructure, systems, and security. We are a trusted partner to both government and highly-regulated commercial customers looking for transformative solutions in mission IT, security, software, engineering, and operations. We work with our customers including the FAA, DOE, NASA, National Science Foundation, Transportation Security Administration, Custom and Border Protection, airports, and electric utilities to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient. Our customers take on the toughest challenges out there, and at times need a helping hand from specialists in their fields. We combine our scale as a Fortune 500 company with the deep technical knowledge of our core capabilities and the expertise of our talented and diverse workforce to deliver mission-centric innovations. For each of these core capabilities, we have developed proven, repeatable processes that help us deliver agile, cost-effective solutions to foster a better world.
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Responsible for team to create, maintain and enhance Dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports
- Lead a team to create and maintain Forms, Reports, Views, Workflows, Groups and Roles
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades with key stakeholders and other entities
- Oversee team members to assist with creation and cataloging of business process flows
- Oversee the ServiceNow development team to propose solutions-based business needs and strategies
- Ensure the team performs the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow functions to meet operational needs
- Work with the training officer to develop supporting documentation to help others use the platform effectively
- Identify trends and find patterns in unstructured and semi-structured customer data that can be used to create a more positive customer experience and increase overall network performance
- Create models using ServiceNow, Splunk, SQL queries, and scripting to summarize understanding of how data relates to underlying network performance
- Interact with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Focus on the Improvement of Service quality, SLA Measurement & Reporting, Root Cause Analysis and Improvement
- Demonstrated superb leadership skills to teach, coach and mentor senior developers, testers, and analysts
What Sets You Apart:
- BS degree and 12 to 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 to 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- DOE-Q or DoD TS
- Recent experience in a data-centric operations environment utilizing commercial tools to provide actionable insights and situational awareness
- Must have experience with ServiceNow
You Might Also Have:
- ServiceNow certification such as ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD)
nnsanimsPay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $213,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.