- Up to $2,130
Verified per weekVivian Health • 9d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekTrusted Health • 8d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
School Searching for Speech Language Pathologist Remote Hire - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$39 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
We are working with a school district in Delaware, to fill a fully remote Speech Language Pathologistposition. We are actively scheduling interviews to fill the urgent need.
- Full Time
- Caseload: K - 12th
- Administer speech assessments and observations to evaluate students
- Conduct ARDs
- Meet with parents and consult with teachers
- SLP DE License
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- 1099 Independent Contractor
Benefits & Incentives:
- Access to Digital Assessments & Materials
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
Please apply below with your updated resume if you are interested in this Position. Our positions go quickly. Please do not hesitate to apply.
Xavier Parter|Account Executive|Office:(813) 749-5300