est. per hourJackson Therapy Partners • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Up to $2,042
Verified per weekVivian Health • 14d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekTrusted Health • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Physical Therapist - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$47 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Physical Therapist (PT)
At Louisiana HomeCare of Miss-Lou a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve—it truly is all about helping people. You can find a home for your career here.
As a Therapist, you can expect:
• the ability to build in-person trusted therapist-patient relationships
• continuing education and tuition reimbursement opportunities
• independence and autonomy
• career growth possibilities
Give your passion to serve others and your drive for better, more advanced quality healthcare.
Benefits and More:
Paid Time Off
Medical, dental, and vision packages
401(k) Match Program
Rapid Career Advancement Opportunities
Internal promotions with a career plan
All-encompassing Orientation and Fast Trak option for Home Care experienced clinicians
Great Culture – join our family!
The Physical Therapist (PT, DPT, RPT) in Home Health is responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs related to functional status/mobility, endurance/stamina, pain and other medical conditions. Based on this assessment and evaluation, the Physical Therapist works to help determine a treatment plan, performs interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the patient's well-being, and evaluates the patient's progress.
- Current Physical Therapy licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle.
- AK, AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO,CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC,
TN, TX, VA, WA, WV, WI: No additional state specific requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer – vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.