est. per hourSouthern Health Partners • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Director of Nursing LPN
| Estimated Pay ||$26 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Join Our Winning Team as a Director of Nursing - LPN!
Be the Leader of Exceptional Care
Ready to Make a Difference? We're Waiting for You!
Are you a skilled and compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with a passion for leadership and healthcare excellence? Join us as a Director of Nursing and shape the future of patient care. Our team is dedicated to providing top-notch care to our residents, and we need an LPN leader like you to ensure our nursing operations run seamlessly.
Why Choose Us?
- Dynamic Leadership: Lead, guide, and evaluate our nursing team to new heights of excellence.
- Collaborative Environment: Foster an environment of collaboration and efficient patient care.
- Strategic Vision: Set long-term goals and objectives to drive our Nursing Department's success.
- Quality Focus: Maintain high-quality standards and compliance with legal regulations.
- Innovative Mindset: Stay updated on evolving standards in nursing administration.
- Inspirational Leadership: Cultivate a team that thrives under your mentorship.
- Problem-Solving Expertise: Address issues, solve problems, and ensure smooth operations.
- Flexible Hours: Embrace the responsibility of being On Call and working weekends and holidays when needed.
- Lead, oversee, and evaluate nursing personnel, including LPNs, RMAs, CNAs, and PCAs.
- Drive staffing procedures and streamline admission and patient care processes.
- Develop and enforce policies for legal compliance and exceptional quality.
- Manage budgets, monitor expenditures, and resolve issues when needed.
- Collaborate seamlessly with other departments and professionals for optimal outcomes.
- Report to upper management and be the driving force behind our success.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with proven experience as a director of nursing.
- Understanding of budgeting, financial reporting, and healthcare regulations.
- Strong leadership skills, excellent communication, and people management abilities.
- Solid knowledge of evolving nursing administration standards and best practices.
- Exceptional organizational and stress management skills.
- Dedication to working towards task completion, even amidst interruptions.
- Valid nursing and CPR certification.
Shape the Future of Healthcare - Apply Today!
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance & Voluntary Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Accident coverage, Hospital Indemnity coverage, Critical Illness coverage, Legal and Credit coverage, Pet Insurance
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for our job opportunities.
Powered by JazzHR