est. per hourCare.com • 8d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $17 - $60
Verified per hourIntelyCare • 30d ago Excellent payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
LPN - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$28.00 per hour|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Are you a dependable and caring nurse who has a passion for senior adults? Do you desire to have a career where you know that you are making a difference? If so, we have a position for you! Sagora Senior Living is in search of a hard-working and compassionate LPN to join our team! Our LPNs provide high-quality care to residents by promoting physical and emotional health and prioritizing their well-being to maintain their dignity and independence. Are you up for the challenge?
Join our team at one of our senior living communities offering independent living, assisted living, or memory care where we put Residents First while being team-focused and quality centered. We put Residents First, and our Associates Matter! At Sagora, we invest in and empower our team members for upward movement within the company and in their careers. We are certified as a Great Place to Work based on team member surveys! Apply now to join our dedicated team who cares, just like you!
Our Core Values are Commitment, Empowerment, Communication, and Excellence!
Did you know that our name Sagora comes from the combination of two words – Sage, which means wisdom or wise person, and Agora, which means a gathering place? Our communities are a gathering place of wisdom!
- Company-paid telemedicine service through Teladoc for all Full-Time benefit eligible team members
- On-Demand Pay – Request a pay advance of up to $500 and get paid the same day!
- Discount and rewards program – use for electronics, food, car buying, travel, fitness, and more!
- Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Disability/ Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flex Plan
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching!
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
- Associate Assistance Program – counseling services at the other end of the phone!
- Discounted Meal Tickets
- Referral Bonus Program – earn money for referring your friends!
- Tuition Assistance (for programs directly related to team member's position)
- Lasting relationships with our residents! Our residents have so much wisdom to share!
Community Name: Elison Assisted Living and Memory Care of Marietta
Address: 150 Browns Rd., Marietta, OH 45750
Phone number: 740-373-9600
Status (FT/PT/PRN): FT
Starting Pay: $28.00 per hour
What does a LPN at Sagora do?
- Ensure quality and safe resident care services
- Promote resident physical and emotional health by assisting and teaching the resident regarding his/her medical care
- Comply with Assisted Living Policies and Procedures
- Provide personal care services which reflect the plan of service for each resident
- Follow Infection Control and Safety Policies and Procedures per policy
- Observe resident conditions and accurately report to the Resident Services Coordinator
- Evaluate emergencies and determine actions per guidelines
What do you need to be a LPN?
- Current license as an LPN in state where being employed
- 1 or more years’ experience as an LPN in an Assisted Living or Memory Care community
- Must be familiar with drug actions and interactions and possess accurate and comprehensive assessment skills
- Patience and courtesy in dealing with residents and families
- Desire to work with seniors to maintain the optimum level of function
- Decision making and communication skills
- Ability to assist with transfer of residents regardless of body weight without endangering the resident, self, or other associates
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates in English
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.