est. per hourNextech • 4d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourAvis Budget Group • 20d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAutoNation Honda O'Hare • 13d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAutoNation Honda O'Hare • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Manager, Executive Compensation - Full-time / Part-time
About this job
Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue of over $8 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems, consumable supplies, software and digital solutions, and support services through five operating segments: Engineered Products, Clean Energy & Fueling, Imaging & Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Climate & Sustainable Technologies. Dover combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of approximately 24,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what's possible. Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under "DOV." Additional information is available at .
The Executive Compensation Manager will support the design, communication, and implementation, of the long-term incentive (LTI) plan, short-term incentive (STI) plans, the non-qualified deferred compensation (NQDC) plan, the share ownership guidelines for senior executives, and the equity-based rewards and recognition programs. This individual will interact with senior leaders and provide guidance on internal and external offers and strategies for Dover executives across the globe, as well as assist in the preparation of Compensation Committee materials and the preparation of the Proxy CD&A tables. The role will act as the subject matter expert for driving process improvement and standardized work in executive compensation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Corporate, Segment, and Operating Company HR leaders on all executive compensation matters.
- Acts as a member of the Compensation COE to Lead, and/or collaborate with the Segments and Operating Companies on, a variety of projects with broad-based compensation, including program redesign, policy reviews, and implementation of innovative programs/special projects.
- Provides guidance on new hire offers, transfers, promotions, and retention strategies for existing executives.
- Manages vendor relationships for executive compensation surveys and equity compliance and reporting outside the United States.
- Evaluates position descriptions, performs market pricings, assigns job bands and maintains the integrity of the compensation structure.
- Proactively identifies ways to improve, automate and/or streamline executive compensation processes.
- Provides reporting and preparation of executive share ownership requirements.
- Prepares executive retirement letters and summaries.
- Assist in preparing presentation materials for the quarterly compensation committee meetings.
- Assist in preparing the Proxy CD&A tables.
- Collaborates with the finance team to track and report participants and performance payout metrics in the LTI and STI programs, including relative Total Shareholder Return (rTSR) and internal Total Shareholder Return (iTSR)
- Oversee the process, reporting and communication for the equity-based rewards and recognition programs.
- Prepare communications and training for deferred compensation annual enrollment.
- Coordinate and support senior leaders in the executive compensation year-end compensation process.
- Prepare and maintain executive compensation materials and communications.
Qualifications / Requirements/Desired Characteristics:
- Bachelors in business administration, Finance, Human Resources, or related field degree is required.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential is an advantage.
- SEC reporting experience preferred.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Ability to manage and operate at both a strategic and direct level of conducting analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs.
- Experience with change management, enterprise-wide communication, and adept at effective communication.
- Effective communication skills, including verbal, written communications, as well as ability to interact with all levels of organization.
- Capable of effectively managing complex projects with little to no guidance.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Customer service approach and the ability to operate in areas without a defined policy.
- Use integrity in handling confidential company and sensitive employee information.
STATEMENT OF NON-INCLUSIVITY
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.
Work Arrangement : Hybrid
Salary Range : -
We consider several job-related, non-discriminatory factors when determining the pay rate for a position, including, but not limited to, the position’s responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, a candidate’s education/training, the position’s location, and the key skills needed for the position. Pay is one of the Total Rewards that we provide to compensate and recognize employees for their work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Job Function : Human Resources; Finance