Verified per weekTrusted Health • 14d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Centene Medicare • 16h ago
Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourConcentra • 7d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekTrusted Health • 5d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Electronic Health Record (EHR) Administrator - Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$19 per hour|
|Location|| Columbus, Ohio |
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Electronic Health Record (EHR) Administrator Job Description
Unique opportunity to join Maryhaven, Central Ohio’s largest and most comprehensive behavioral services provider specializing in addiction recovery. We are looking for skilled, talented, and compassionate people to join our team! Maryhaven was founded on the principles of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in 1953, opening our doors to serve an overlooked segment of our population, women in need of substance abuse recovery services. We remain driven by our value of excellence in quality care for all and fostering a culture that embraces dignity of all. The Electronic Health Record (EHR) Administrator will partner with Quality Assurance, Billing, and IT teams to manage use of the EHR system; focusing on the clinical processes and interfaces of the system. Will provide training to new and existing staff on use of the system while looking for opportunities to optimize and standardize related processes. The EHR Administrator will be responsible for agency's reporting and data analysis needs, including preparing reports for internal and external stakeholders, coordinating the Health Record Review (HRR) process, and monitoring compliance with outcomes requirements.
Electronic Health Record (EHR) Administrator Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, behavioral health, or a related field.
- Experience in business analysis, healthcare quality management, performance improvement, and/or data outcomes measurement.
- Knowledge of and experience with electronic health record and health information management applications preferred.
Electronic Health Record (EHR) Administrator Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, Vision, & Dental
- Paid time off
- 11 paid holidays
- 403 (b) Retirement savings plan
- Continuing education and tuition reimbursement options
- A well-funded and managed non-profit organization driven not by the bottom line, but by helping its customers
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)