est. per hourVisiting Rehab and Nursing Services • 3d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Speech Language Pathologist - Part Time ($3,000.00 Sign on Bonus) - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$47 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Visiting Rehab and Nursing Services is searching for an energetic Speech Language Pathologist to join our amazing TEAM of clinicians that can:
- Significantly improve overall quality of life of the clients we service.
- Maintain a consistent, on-going patient case load, unlike traditional insurance-based homecare therapy models.
- Work for a fast-growing, therapist owned company that truly cares about the success of their clinicians and understands their needs in the field.
- Expand your clinical skills through ongoing staff education and training.
- Make your own schedule to maintain a true work-life balance
This is a consistent per diem opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist to perform treatments, evaluations, and re-evaluations in residential settings in Falmouth and the surrounding area.
Clinicians are responsible for:
- Assessing, diagnosing, and treating a wide variety of speech, language, cognitive and swallowing impairments
- Providing patient and caregiver education
- Developing individualized treatment plans for each patient
Base rate: Up to $60/visit
Mileage reimbursement: .62/mile***$3,000.00 Sign on Bonus***
Home healthcare experience is recommended, but not required.
- Candidates must have MA Speech Language Pathologist license.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- COVID- 19 vaccination is required of our staff.
Contact us today to discuss this great opportunity to start a truly rewarding career in Home Care! Our recruiters are available for early morning, evening, and weekend interviews to fit into your busy schedule!