Experienced SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) Needed in Bellevue, NE - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$36 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Full-time Position
Location: Bellevue, NE
Company: Blazerjobs (in partnership with the local school district)
Job Type: Full-time
Blazerjobs, a leading education staffing provider, is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Bellevue, NE. This is a full-time position offering exciting opportunities to make a positive impact on students' lives.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess students' speech and language abilities
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on assessment results
- Provide direct therapy services to students with speech and language disorders
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student success
- Monitor progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of therapy sessions and student progress
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program
- Current licensure or eligibility for licensure in the state of Nebraska
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred
- Previous experience in a school setting is a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of a variety of assessment and intervention techniques for speech and language disorders
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Competitive wages
- Vision, medical, and dental options
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Advisory and professional support
- Opportunities for growth and professional development
To Apply: Interested candidates are invited to email their resume and references to Rachael Mann, Hiring Manager, at email@example.com. Please include "SLP Application - Bellevue" in the subject line of your email.
Blazerjobs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive and supportive work environment. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.